Had fun talking about One-Minute Videos with Rachel Miller this morning!
Want the cliff notes?
– The hook is the most important element of your one-minute videos since 70% of your traffic won’t watch more than 3 seconds.
– The average consumer needs 7 touches before they’ll convert, don’t try and sell with all 7 touches.
– Use the Standards of Excellence to know if your videos are “winning” or “sucking”.
– Rachel Miller has good content with Relevance Scores of 6+, look to her and other solid examples for how to make good videos by being energetic and providing value.
– We even had some shout outs to Babe Ruth and Guns n’ Roses during the show!